Law Gyata

Get Solution for Every Problem

बुधवार, 30 जून 2021

Letter to Bank for PAN Card Update II Application for Pan Card Updation in BAnk II Letter Format and Sample Application to bank for CIF transfer Letter in English II Transfer SBI CIF

 

Request to update my PAN with account number and Add on Surname with my Name


 1. Request to update my PAN with account number and Add on Surname with my Name

                                                                                                                              Date:

To

The Bank Manager,

SBI, Civil Lines,

Allahabad, UP

 Subject: Request to update my PAN with account number and Add on Surname with my Name

Dear Sir,

 I am your honest customer since last 7 years. I want to link of my PAN with account number bearing 32668827564374 and also I want to add my surname Dubey with my Name. As the Govt of India directions, I want to keep updated my bank account details here.

 So I humbly request you to add my PAN- GIGID7133N with my account. I have attached the copy of my PAN card and Aadhar Card for Surname with this letter.

 Thanking you!

  

  Yours faithfully

[SHASHIKANT DUBEY]

 

 Encl:

Copy of PAN card

Copy of Aadhar Card

Copy of Bank Statement

 


 2. Request for my SB Account & CIF Transfer 

 

                                                                                               Date: 

To

The Bank Manager,

SBI, Handia,

Allahabad, UP

 

Subject: Request for my SB Account & CIF Transfer A/c No.32845471378

From (Handia- 01160) to (Civil Lines- 18245)

 

Dear Sir,

 I am your honest customer since last 7 years. I want to transfer CIF with account number bearing 32425275145474. So I humbly request you to transfer CIF with my account. I have attached the copy of my Bank Statement with this letter.

 

1.      I hold the above account with Handia Branch, Branch Code-01160.

2.      I request you to transfer the captioned account along with CIF.


Yours faithfully


 [SHASHIKANT DUBEY]

 Encl:

Copy of Bank Statement

 

 

 

                            

                                                                                 

 


 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें